Participants should only jump within their own abilities and if they are in good physical condition. Please read our waiver for more information regarding participation. If in any doubt as to your ability to participate safely in the Activities, please seek advice from your GP.
For the following categories bouncing is contra-indicated:
- Our inflatable is subject to a maximum weight of 114kg/18 stone
- Circulatory conditions
- Heart or lung conditions
- Back or neck conditions (including Rodded back and Brittle bones) or recent surgery
- High blood pressure
- Down’s Syndrome
- Disproportionate dwarfism
- Customers with Down’s Syndrome, prior to taking part in such activities, will be asked to obtain evidence that a GP or Pediatrician has screened them using the screening test developed by the British Gymnastics Association for Atlanto-Axial Instability. Approval for participation that is signed by the GP or Pediatrician must be provided before taking part in any trampolining activities.
- Customers with disproportionate Dwarfism should not participate in trampolining. They should also not perform gymnastics skills which involve repeated jumping or rebounding.
- Customers with Epilepsy.
- Flashing lights might be used in some jumping sessions that might affect some people with epilepsy. Customers with uncontrolled epilepsy will be asked to obtain their GP’s approval for trampolining and other forms of sports participation